Thursday 26 July 2012

New cakes

I have neglected this blog, even though I know nobody reads it :)  Oh well, that's OK.  It's a bit like therapy to write and post about cakes that you make.

Here's a couple I've done lately.  The first one is one of my FAVE cakes I have made so far.  It is for a 1st birthday "Hoot" themed party


And a close up of Hoot and Jimmy Giggle



It was my son's 8th birthday recently and we had a "zombie" themed birthday party.  It was a lot of hard work, but I love how everything turned out.  Here is the dessert table I created, and the cake


Buffet Table


Printables by Pretty and Print


Cupcakes made by me :)


Cookies made by me :)


Jelly and snakes - which kid doesn't like that??


The cake !!!  3 layers, chocolate mud cake, covered in fondant and filled with chocolate ganache.  All decorations are hand made and edible.   Bailey loved the cake.

Here's something a little different.  I also love to make cookies and here's a few I've made recently.



Don't forget that you can follow Sweet Tooth Cake Creations on Facebook.

I am going to be adding a gallery to the blog shortly for those who don't have FB.  If you would like me to help with your next special occassion, please email me at sweettoothcakecreations@yahoo.com.

Have a great day, and if you do visit, leave a comment so I know I'm not talking to myself ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment